Pending Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by No0n33, Jan 14, 2019.

1. No0n33

No0n33 King
    King

1) Basic Information -
    • Minecraft username: No0n33
    • Previous Minecraft usernames (check on https://namemc.com):
    • Timezone: GMT+1
    • Age (Note: You must be 16 or over to apply): 17
    • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no) Yes, I have.
    • Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video? If I install software for doing that than yes.
    • Are you Emperor (Note: You must be Emperor to apply.) I have king rank.
    • Gaming Twitter link: (If you have one) I do not have one.
    • Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.) I can speak Slovene and English language.
    2) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Depends on the day sometimes I came home late so on average 2-3 hours per day if needed more.

3) Have you ever been banned or punished on server? If so, please include details.
    I haven't been banned so far but I don't plan of doing that.

4) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their mates start spamming your twitter calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do? If I'm sure in my reason for doing so I won't unmute him. But if they don't stop I will consult with more experienced staff member.

5) Tell us about one of your best moments on the ExtronusPvP server.
    I love its community and kindness of staff members and I would love to become part of it.

6) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    I like to play football and walking my dog.
    7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    (If so explain what role you played, what skills/experiences you picked up and how this will help you in your role as a helper).
    I have applied on staff before reset and my application was accepted but then I went offline for some time and it got removed. So I really want a new shot to prove myself.

8) SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on ExtronusPvP. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? Yeah that scenario sound familiar to me.

9) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
    I made one application before as mentioned in the previous question and I got accepted.

10) Anything else we should know?
    I'm just a 17 y/o kido who would love to be part of ExtronusPVP, its community and staff to help others in their everyday problems.

#1 No0n33, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019