Pending Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Dylan, Jan 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Dylan

Dylan Knight
    Knight

1) Basic Information -
    • Minecraft username: Purplenumber1fan
    • Previous Minecraft usernames: ImDYLANMID07 DYLANMID07
    • Timezone: GMT
    • Age (Note: You must be 16 or over to apply): 13 and half
    • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no) Yes i have discord and a working microphone
    • Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video? I can record at 720p
    • Are you Emperor (Note: You must be Emperor to apply.) I am knight rank
    • Gaming Twitter link: (If you have one) I don't have one
    • Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.) I am learning Spanish
    2) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I can play up to 6 hrs a day

3) Have you ever been banned or punished on server? If so, please include details. No i haven't

4) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their mates start spamming your twitter calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do? I would inform a higher staff

5) Tell us about one of your best moments on the ExtronusPvP server When i became staff for the 1st time

6) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I do athletics

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    (If so explain what role you played, what skills/experiences you picked up and how this will help you in your role as a helper). I was helper i picked learned how to handle situations

8) SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on ExtronusPvP. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? This do-sent apply to me

9) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one? I made 1 before and i dont know the date

10) Anything else we should know? Not for now